Piper Anselmi Artists Management
- Mitchell Piper – Founding Executive Director
- Filippo Anselmi – Artist Manager
- Lesley Craigie – Artist Manager, Artist Services Manager
- Maddalena Deichmann – Artistic Administrator, Assistant to Mitchell Piper
- Goldstein & Guilliams PPLC, Brian Taylor Goldstein, Esq. – Legal Counsel
- DeManche McChristian, Jeff McChristian, Esq. – Legal Counsel
- Bill Kelly Design Company, Technical Services Manager
Piper Anselmi Artists Management is owned and operated by Music Academy International, Inc. MAI was founded in 2010 by Mitchell Piper. Together with his entire artistic team, Mitchell brings a passion for artistic excellence and provides a professional environment that responds to the needs and expectations of his clients, and the presenters that engage them. Through his integrity and dedication to his artists, and the commitment of his entire staff, Piper Anselmi Artists Management is widely recognized as one of the leading artist management firms in the world today.
Piper Anselmi Artists Management proudly provides world-wide representation to a select group of classical singers, conductors, stage directors, and entertainment attractions that are regularly engaged by international opera, concert, and performing arts venues including, the Metropolitan Opera, Royal Opera House Covent Garden, La Scala, Berlin, Paris, Vienna, Teatro Real Madrid, San Francisco Opera, Washington National Opera, Lyric Opera of Chicago, Royal Albert Hall, Carnegie Hall, as well as leading international festivals such as the Savonlinna Festival, Avenches, Arena di Verona, Glimmerglass Opera, Glyndebourne Festival Opera, Ravinia Festival, Aix-en-Provence, Salzburg, and Santa Fe Opera.